Why is sisterhood important to Alpha Gam?
Hey loves, my name is Kristen Bayles, and I am the Wellness/Sisterhood Chair! Sisterhood is the bond that can be shared between each individual sister. This can be the bond with our interest, passions, goals and so much more. Whether it be Bachelor Monday, Insomnia Cookie runs, late night jam sessions, random beach trips, concert shenanigans, or going to the pumpkin patch this builds those bonds! Each individual sister makes this a extraordinary family here at Montevallo AGD.
Sisterhood Events 2019-2020
- New Member Retreat - At this sisterhood, we watched Scooby-Doo, made door hangers, and made friendship bracelets while curling up with great snacks.
- Pumpkin Patch- At this sisterhood, we went to the local pumpkin patch and we all picked a pumpkin and carved it later. Some of our sisters picked sunflowers to take home as well! This has become a tradition that we do every year to get ready for spooky season.
- McWane Center - At this sisterhood, we got to learn new things while also having fun!
- Bachelor Monday - During the Bachelor season, we sit around in the chapter room and watch the episodes together. When its not Bachelor season, we end up binge watching other tv shows together such as, American Horror Story.
- Spa Sisterhood - At this sisterhood, we wanted to give our sisters a time to sit back and relax. This happened right after our homecoming tradition that all of our sisters put so much hard work into.